18 May 2018
Mon, May 7 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.58 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Marathon Petroleum Corp agreed to buy rival Andeavor for more than $23 billion (16.7 billion pounds) in a deal creating one of the largest global refiners that will benefit from access to booming U.S. shale fields and growing U.S. fuel export markets. | Video
Marathon Petroleum Corp agreed to buy rival Andeavor for more than $23 billion in a deal creating one of the largest global refiners that will benefit from access to booming U.S. shale fields and growing U.S. fuel export markets. | Video
* Andeavor assets include pipelines, logistics in Texas's Permian
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP PLANS TO LEVERAGE SPEEDWAY'S RETAIL PRESENCE ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO HELP PROFITABILITY - CONF CALL
* Marathon paying $152/share to create biggest independent refiner
April 30 U.S. oil refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp, which has agreed to buy rival Andeavor, reported an increase in first-quarter profit, helped by higher refining and marketing margins.
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum Says If Deal Is Terminated Andeavor Pay Co A Termination Fee Of $600 Mln In Cash
* MARATHON PETROLEUM SAYS IF DEAL IS TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, ANDEAVOR WILL BE OBLIGATED TO PAY CO A TERMINATION FEE OF $600 MILLION IN CASH
BRIEF-Marathon Petroleum And Andeavor Combination To Create Leading U.S. Refining, Marketing, And Midstream Co
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP. AND ANDEAVOR COMBINATION TO CREATE LEADING U.S. REFINING, MARKETING, AND MIDSTREAM COMPANY
April 29 U.S. refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp is said to buy Andeavor for more than $20 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.