Apache Corp (APA.N)
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* APACHE CORP CHIEF EXECUTIVE JOHN CHRISTMANN SAYS STUDYING STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES TO MONETIZE PARTS OF ALPINE HIGH MIDSTREAM ASSETS
U.S. shale oil producer Apache Corp forecast 2018 oil production that was below analyst estimates on Thursday, sparking concerns about the company's growth as crude prices rise, and sending its stock down more than 5 percent.
Feb 22 U.S. shale oil producer Apache Corp forecast 2018 oil production that was below analyst estimates on Thursday, sparking concerns about the company's growth as crude prices rise, and sending its stock down more than 5 percent.
* APACHE CORP - Q4 NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO COMMON STOCK OF $1.19 PER DILUTED COMMON SHARE
* APACHE CORP SEES FY 2018 TOTAL PRODUCTION 448 MBOE/D - 469 MBOE/D
Feb 22 Oil producer Apache Corp on Thursday posted a fourth-quarter profit, compared with a year-ago loss, as oil prices surged.
* APACHE AWARDS NEW PLATFORM DRILLING MANAGEMENT CONTRACT WITH ARCHER FOR THE FORTIES AND BERYL FIELDS UNTIL Q4 2020
Jan 9 Apache Corp on Tuesday estimated oil production from its international operations missed its forecast for the fourth quarter, partly due to unexpected delays and the underperformance of its projects in the North Sea.
BRIEF-Apache Says In U.S. Q4 Production Expected At High End Of Guidance Range Of 218,000 To 224,000 Per Day BOE
* APACHE CORP - IN UNITED STATES, FOURTH-QUARTER PRODUCTION IS EXPECTED TO BE AT HIGH END OF COMPANY'S GUIDANCE RANGE OF 218,000 TO 224,000 PER DAY BOE
BRIEF-Apache Corp Secures 500 MMCF Per Day Of Natural Gas Transport Capacity Via Gulf Coast Express Pipeline Project
* APACHE CORP - HAD SECURED 500 MILLION CUBIC FEET PER DAY OF NATURAL GAS TRANSPORT CAPACITY VIA GULF COAST EXPRESS PIPELINE PROJECT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: