Apache Corp (APA.N)
Fri, May 11 2018
May 10 EPIC Midstream Holdings LP said on Thursday it formed strategic partnerships with Apache Corp and Noble Energy for its Texas pipeline, which is expected to be in service in the second half of 2019.
U.S. oil and gas producer Apache Corp posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, as it benefited from higher U.S. light crude prices.
May 2 U.S. oil and gas producer Apache Corp posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, as it benefited from higher U.S. light crude prices.
* APACHE QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.38; QTRLY ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.32
BRIEF-Apache Corp Announces Planned Retirement Of Executive Vice President, Corporate Reservoir Engineering
* APACHE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PLANNED RETIREMENT OF EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE RESERVOIR ENGINEERING; NEW APPOINTEE NAMED
* APACHE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF BEN RODGERS AS VICE PRESIDENT, TREASURY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APACHE CORP SEES Q1 REALIZED LOSS ON OIL AND GAS PRICE DERIVATIVES (BEFORE TAX) $47 MILLION
BRIEF-Apache Corp Says CEO John J. Christmann Iv's 2017 Total Compensation Was $14.4 Mln Vs $13.4 Mln In 2016
* APACHE CORP SAYS CEO JOHN J. CHRISTMANN IV'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.4 MILLION VERSUS $13.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
* APACHE CORP CHIEF EXECUTIVE JOHN CHRISTMANN SAYS STUDYING STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES TO MONETIZE PARTS OF ALPINE HIGH MIDSTREAM ASSETS
U.S. shale oil producer Apache Corp forecast 2018 oil production that was below analyst estimates on Thursday, sparking concerns about the company's growth as crude prices rise, and sending its stock down more than 5 percent.