Arconic Inc (ARNC.N)
22 Jun 2018
Tue, May 1 2018
* ARCONIC - NOTIFIED WELLS FARGO BANK THAT POTENTIAL CHANGE IN CONTROL, AS DEFINED IN SEPT 24, 2007 TRUST AGREEMENT NO LONGER EXISTED AS OF APRIL 13
Aluminum products maker Arconic Inc slashed its 2018 forecasts for profit and free cash flow on expectations that the price of the metal would remain high this year due to sanctions on Russian supplies and a 10 percent duty on aluminum imports.
* Shares down 17.8 pct (Adds Breakingviews link, closing share price)
BRIEF-Arconic Says Updated 2018 Guidance Assumes Current Aluminum Prices Will Hold At These Elevated Levels
* ARCONIC SAYS REVENUE FOR Q1, WAS UP 8 PERCENT YEAR-OVER-YEAR AS ALUMINUM PRICES ACCOUNTED FOR $109 MILLION OR ABOUT 40 PERCENT OF THE INCREASE - CONF CALL
* NORSK HYDRO SAYS ACQUISITION OF ARCONIC'S EXTRUSION PLANTS IN BRAZIL COMPLETED, STRENGTHENING HYDRO'S DOWNSTREAM POSITION IN BRAZIL
* ARCONIC INC - ON FEB 14, JULIE G. RICHARDSON NOTIFIED THE BOARD OF OF CO THAT SHE HAD DECIDED TO RESIGN FROM THE BOARD
* ARCONIC INC - DECLARED DIVIDEND OF 6 CENTS PER SHARE ON OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK OF COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Arconic Says Intends To Redeem On Or About March 7, 2018 All Of Its Outstanding 5.72 Pct Notes Due 2019
* ARCONIC SAYS INTENDS TO REDEEM ON OR ABOUT MARCH 7, 2018 ALL OF ITS OUTSTANDING 5.72% NOTES DUE 2019 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2E5rzEZ] Further company coverage:
Arconic Inc forecast on Monday 2018 profit and free cash flow below Wall Street estimates as the specialty metal-parts maker spends more to ramp up production to meet rising demand for aircraft-engine components.
* Sees 2018 adj earnings of $1.45 to $1.55/shr vs est $1.60/shr