Arconic Inc (ARNC.N)
23 Mar 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
* ARCONIC INC - ON FEB 14, JULIE G. RICHARDSON NOTIFIED THE BOARD OF OF CO THAT SHE HAD DECIDED TO RESIGN FROM THE BOARD
* ARCONIC INC - DECLARED DIVIDEND OF 6 CENTS PER SHARE ON OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK OF COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Arconic Says Intends To Redeem On Or About March 7, 2018 All Of Its Outstanding 5.72 Pct Notes Due 2019
* ARCONIC SAYS INTENDS TO REDEEM ON OR ABOUT MARCH 7, 2018 ALL OF ITS OUTSTANDING 5.72% NOTES DUE 2019 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2E5rzEZ] Further company coverage:
Arconic Inc forecast on Monday 2018 profit and free cash flow below Wall Street estimates as the specialty metal-parts maker spends more to ramp up production to meet rising demand for aircraft-engine components.
* Sees 2018 adj earnings of $1.45 to $1.55/shr vs est $1.60/shr
* ARCONIC CEO SAYS, WITH RESPECT TO PORTFOLIO REVIEW, CO WILL LOOK AT EVERYTHING THAT MAY INCLUDE POTENTIALLY EXITING CERTAIN BUSINESSES OR SELLING CERTAIN ASSETS - CONF CALL
* WILL RELOCATE ITS GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS IN 2018 OUT OF NEW YORK CITY TO A MORE COST-EFFECTIVE LOCATION
Feb 5 U.S. specialty metals maker Arconic Inc's revenue climbed 10.2 percent in the fourth quarter, led by higher demand for aluminum parts used in aircraft.
Jan 8 U.S. specialty metals makers Arconic Inc said on Monday it would freeze defined benefit pension plans for all 7,900 of its U.S.-based salaried and non-bargained hourly employees, effective April 1.
BRIEF-Elliott Says Elliott, Elliott International & Eica Have Combined Economic Exposure In Arconic Of About 12.1 Pct Of Arconic's Shares As Of Dec. 19
* ELLIOTT SAYS ELLIOTT, ELLIOTT INTERNATIONAL & EICA HAVE COMBINED ECONOMIC EXPOSURE IN ARCONIC OF ABOUT 12.1 PERCENT OF ARCONIC'S SHARES AS OF DEC. 19