Aryzta AG (ARYN.S)
22 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 12 2018
ZURICH, Jan 12 Swiss-Irish bakery company Aryzta on Friday named new North America and strategy chiefs as it tackles problems in the United States, where issues with undocumented workers and a failed retail strategy prompted a $1 billion loss.
* APPOINTMENT OF DAVE JOHNSON AS CEO NORTH AMERICA, COMMENCING 23 JANUARY 2018
* NOTES THAT PICARD AGREED AND PRICED €1.19 BILLION OF FLOATING RATE SENIOR SECURED NOTES AND €310M SENIOR NOTES
* TOTAL REVENUE DECLINED BY (5.5)% IN THE FIRST QUARTER TO €909.7M
* GARY MCGANN (CHAIRMAN) AND KEVIN TOLAND (CEO) HAVE ACQUIRED 4,000 AND 3,642 ORDINARY SHARES OF ARYZTA, RESPECTIVELY, FOLLOWING FY 2017 RESULTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Swiss food company Aryzta is shifting its focus back to just supplying businesses and ditching its foray into retailing after reporting a record billion dollar annual loss, it said on Monday.
Sept 25 Swiss food company Aryzta is shifting its focus back to just supplying businesses and ditching its foray into retailing after reporting a record billion dollar annual loss, it said on Monday.
* TO PROPOSE DIVIDEND OF CHF 0.3489 (€0.3024) PER SHARE, TO BE SETTLED AS A SCRIP DIVIDEND VIA NEWLY ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL
* FY REVENUE DECREASE OF (2.1)% TO €3.80BN; (2.1)% ORGANIC DECLINE
* HAS AGREED NEW FIVE-YEAR TERM AND REVOLVING SENIOR UNSECURED BANK FACILITIES IN THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF €1.8BN