Ashmore Group PLC (ASHM.L)
19 Oct 2018
Fri, Jul 13 2018
LONDON Shares in emerging markets-focused fund manager Ashmore Group rose on Friday after the firm said it continued to take in money from clients in April-June despite tough market conditions as trade tensions escalated.
* Shares up 2.6 pct; CEO says valuations attractive (Recasts, adds share reaction, analyst quote)
LONDON, July 13 Emerging markets-focused asset manager Ashmore Group said assets under management fell 3 percent in its fourth quarter as weak investment performance offset net inflows of fresh client cash.
- Are Halfords Group plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Ashmore Group plc dividend buys after today's news?
- Should You Buy Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited, SAGA PLC & Ashmore Group plc Today?
- Are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Ashmore Group plc & Henderson Group Plc Today's Barnstorming Buys?
- Should You Be Tempted By Yields At Royal Dutch Shell plc (8.6%), Ashmore Group plc (7.7%) & Medicx Fund Ltd. (6.9%)?
- Can Dividends At Aberdeen Asset Management plc (8.4%), SSE PLC (6.4%) And Ashmore Group plc (7.9%) Get Any Better?
- Five 5%+ Yielders You Can't Afford To Ignore: Centrica PLC, De La Rue plc, KCOM Group PLC, Ashmore Group plc, DX (Group) PLC