Atos SE (ATOS.PA)
19 Sep 2018
Mon, Jul 23 2018
French IT services company Atos is boosting its North American operations with a $3.4 billion (2.58 billion pounds) cash deal to buy Michigan-based IT services provider Syntel Inc .
French IT services company Atos is boosting its North American operations with a $3.4 billion cash deal to buy Michigan-based IT services provider Syntel Inc .
* Atos sees double-digit EPS growth from deal (Adds details, analyst and CEO quotes, details on results)
July 22 French IT services company Atos SE agreed to acquire Syntel Inc in an all-cash transaction for about $3.57 billion, including net debt, the companies said on Sunday.
BRUSSELS French aerospace and defence group Thales' 4.8-billion-euro (4.31 billion pounds) plan to acquire chipmaker Gemalto to become a top-three global player in digital security faces a full-scale EU probe, two people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* Shares one of the top performers in Europe after raised guidance (Rewrites, adding comments, analyst, share price)
MUNICH, May 9 Siemens raised its full year profit guidance on Wednesday - citing a strong first half of the year helped by a 900 million euro ($1.07 billion) gain from transferring its stake in IT services company Atos SE to its pension fund.
BRIEF-Atos Wins Multi-Year Contract For 120 Million Dollars To Ensure Cybersecuriry In Virginia, USA
* WINS MAJOR US CONTRACT TO ENSURE CYBER SECURITY IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA
* Atos chief financial officer says company is working on certain targets already identified as being suitable candidates for acquisition
* Q1 REVENUE AT € 2,945 MILLION, +3.7% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES, +2.0% ORGANIC GROWTH