Atos SE (ATOS.PA)
18 Jun 2018
Wed, May 9 2018
* Shares one of the top performers in Europe after raised guidance (Rewrites, adding comments, analyst, share price)
MUNICH, May 9 Siemens raised its full year profit guidance on Wednesday - citing a strong first half of the year helped by a 900 million euro ($1.07 billion) gain from transferring its stake in IT services company Atos SE to its pension fund.
BRIEF-Atos Wins Multi-Year Contract For 120 Million Dollars To Ensure Cybersecuriry In Virginia, USA
* WINS MAJOR US CONTRACT TO ENSURE CYBER SECURITY IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA
* Atos chief financial officer says company is working on certain targets already identified as being suitable candidates for acquisition
* Q1 REVENUE AT € 2,945 MILLION, +3.7% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES, +2.0% ORGANIC GROWTH
* WILL WORK WITH GOOGLE CLOUD TO BRING ENTERPRISES NEW SECURE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
French IT services company Atos said on Tuesday it was teaming up with Google Cloud to help offer secure artificial intelligence solutions to its global customers.
* AND SIEMENS EXPAND THEIR PARTNERSHIP TO INCLUDE DELIVERY OF THE MINDSPHERE ON-PREMISE SERVICES
* A MAXIMUM PURCHASE PRICE OF EUR 170 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 21 Atos met expectations with 2.3 percent organic growth in annual revenue on Wednesday but its forecast for modest profit growth disappointed analysts, sending shares in the French technology consultancy lower.