AVEVA Group PLC (AVV.L)
Thu, May 3 2018
* RECEIVED CONFIRMATION FROM HMRC THAT RETURN OF VALUE WILL NOT BE TREATED AS DISTRIBUTION AND THEREFORE WILL NOT BE TAXED AS INCOME IN HANDS OF RECIPIENTS FOR TAX PURPOSES
* ON A 12 MONTH PRO-FORMA BASIS, REVENUE FOR ENLARGED AVEVA GROUP IS EXPECTED TO BE IN-LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
- Are Aveva Group plc, Accrol Group Holdings plc and Hammerson plc 'buys' after today's updates?
- Are Jimmy Choo plc, Servelec Group plc, Aveva Group plc and Severfield plc 'buys' after today's updates?
- Is growth slowing at Aveva Group plc, Card Factory plc and Topps Tiles plc?
- Is It Safe To Buy Rio Tinto plc, Utilitywise PLC And AVEVA Group plc After Today's News?
- Can Anglo American plc And Aveva Group plc Recover For 2016?
- Should You Buy Experian plc, AVEVA Group plc & Oxford Instruments plc On Today's Results?