Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI.N)
16 Jan 2018
Fri, Dec 1 2017
BRIEF-Armstrong World Industries Says Entered A Consent Between Co, Units, Others, Amending Existing Amended Agreement, Dated As Of April 1, 2016
* ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES- ON NOV 27, CO ENTERED A CONSENT BETWEEN CO, UNITS, OTHERS, AMENDING EXISTING AMENDED AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF APRIL 1, 2016
* Armstrong World Industries- reflecting impact of transaction with Knauf International, sees 2017 adjusted net sales $890 million to $905 million - SEC filing
* Worthington Industries Inc - Worthington expects to realize approximately $45 million for its 50% share of Wave operations being sold
* Armstrong World Industries to sell EMEA and Pacific Rim businesses to Knauf International
* Armstrong World Industries reports third quarter 2017 results
BRIEF-Armstrong World Industries says believes Roxul USA Inc allegations are "simply without merit"
* Armstrong World Industries Inc - on September 8, co issued statement in response to litigation filed against it by Roxul USA Inc.
* Reg-Armstrong World Industries reports second quarter 2017 results