Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.BO)
16 Aug 2018
Mon, Jul 30 2018
* Incremental bad loans down 74 pct Q-O-Q (Adds CEO comment, details)
July 30 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, on Monday reported a 46 percent fall in first-quarter profit as its bad loans continued to rise.
* SAYS NEWS ITEM IS FACTUALLY INCORRECT AND SPECULATIVE Source text: http://bit.ly/2KtjOIo Further company coverage:
April 26 Axis Bank Ltd CEO Shikha Sharma and CFO Jairam Sridharan:
April 26 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, reported a surprise fourth-quarter loss, plagued by a rise in provisions for bad loans.
* MARCH QUARTER NET LOSS 21.89 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS NET PROFIT OF 12.25 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS COMMENCED SUCCESSION PROCESS TO APPOINT A NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO
BRIEF-Axis Bank Says News Item On EOW Filing Charge-sheet Relates To Corporate Exposure Declared As Fraud In 2016
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON ECONOMIC OFFENCE WING (EOW) FILING CHARGE-SHEET ON BANK LOAN FRAUD
MUMBAI, April 10 The impending exit of Axis Bank's long-serving CEO will allow it to mend relations with regulators and investors, some analysts said, helping shares of the third-biggest private sector Indian lender rise more than 4 percent on Tuesday.
MUMBAI, April 9 Axis Bank Ltd said on Monday that its long-time Chief Executive Shikha Sharma will step down at the end of 2018, days after India's central bank was reported to have expressed concerns about the lender giving her a three-year extension.