Balfour Beatty PLC (BALF.L)
22 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 22 2018
* HAS BEEN SELECTED BY WOKINGHAM BOROUGH COUNCIL TO DELIVER THEIR £124 MILLION MAJOR HIGHWAYS PROGRAMME
* NOTES THAT US GOVERNMENT RECENTLY PASSED TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT WHICH CONTAINS SIGNIFICANT TAX REFORM MEASURES
BRIEF-Galliford Says To Discuss To Minimise Impact Of Carillion Bankruptcy On Aberdeen Contract With Scotland
* GROUP IS IN JOINT VENTURE WITH CARILLION AND BALFOUR BEATTY ON £550 MILLION ABERDEEN WESTERN PERIPHERAL ROUTE CONTRACT
* CASH IMPACT TO BALFOUR BEATTY IS LIKELY TO BE AN OUTFLOW IN RANGE OF £35 MILLION TO £45 MILLION IN 2018
Britain's Balfour Beatty said on Friday it has agreed to sell a further 7.5 percent stake in Connect Plus, the operator of London's M25 orbital motorway for 62 million pounds in cash, a week after it announced the sale of a 12.5 percent stake.
Dec 29 Britain's Balfour Beatty said on Friday it has agreed to sell a further 7.5 percent stake in Connect Plus, the operator of the M25 motorway for 62 million pounds ($83.5 million) in cash, a week after it announced the sale of a 12.5 percent stake.
* ANNOUNCES SALE OF AN ADDITIONAL 7.5 PERCENT STAKE IN CONNECT PLUS, COMPANY WHICH OPERATES M25 ORBITAL MOTORWAY
* AWARDED, IN JOINT VENTURE, $1.08BN GREEN LINE EXTENSION DESIGN AND BUILD CONTRACT BY MASSACHUSETTS BAY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Balfour Beatty has agreed to sell a 12.5 percent stake in London M25 motorway operator Connect Plus for 103 million pounds ($137.6 million), boosting its profit forecast and sending its shares to a seven-month high.
* Has conditional agreement to sell further 12.5 percent (Adds shares, background)