Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)
Tue, May 8 2018
* BAXTER DECLARES DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND INCREASE
* BAXTER REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2018 RESULTS AND INCREASES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR FULL-YEAR 2018
* AMEREN CORP CEO WARNER L. BAXTER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.1 MILLION VERSUS $6.6 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2FOolXi Further company coverage:
* BAXTER DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND AND ANNOUNCES EXPANDED SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
Baxter International Inc on Thursday forecast 2018 earnings largely ahead of analysts' estimates and said it would continue to be active on the acquisition front and repurchase more shares through the year.
* Shares down 2.7 pct (Adds conference call and analyst comments; updates shares)
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.59 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Feb 1 Baxter International Inc reported quarterly loss versus year-ago profit as the hospital products maker took a charge of $354 million due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
(This version of the Jan. 24 story corrects the number of Baxter plants in Puerto Rico making small IV bags to two from three in paragraph five)
CHICAGO, Jan 24 Baxter International informed customers on Wednesday that it has been given approval by U.S. regulators to import large saline bags from its plant in Mexico in an effort to ease hospital shortages of the product as the nation faces a severe flu season.