Brinks Co (BCO.N)
18 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 10 2018
Jan 10 An international gold shipment worth about $13 million was stolen from security firm Brink's Co , a source with knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
Jan 10 Brink's Co said on Wednesday an international gold shipment was stolen on Dec. 6 and the secure logistics firm said it would result in a fourth-quarter pretax charge of about $11 million.
* BRINKS CO - PLAN TO INVEST ABOUT $400 MILLION PER YEAR TO ACQUIRE BUSINESSES SIMILAR TO RODOBAN IN 2018 AND 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BRINKS CO SAYS THEFT OF AN INTERNATIONAL GOLD SHIPMENT IN DECEMBER WILL RESULT IN A FOURTH-QUARTER PRETAX CHARGE OF APPROXIMATELY $11 MILLION
* On Nov 9, board approved amendment to co's bylaws to decrease number of persons serving on board to reflect Peter Feld's retirement
* Brinks Co - management provides initial 2018 EBITDA target of $500 to $525 million, updates 2017 guidance
* Brink’s appoints Dan Henry to board of directors and announces pending resignation of Peter Feld from board
* Brinks co - notes will be issued at par, will mature on October 15, 2027 and will bear an annual interest rate of 4.625 pct
* Brink's announces plans for $500 million senior notes offering
* Brinks co - new $1.5 billion senior secured credit facility includes a $1.0 billion revolving credit facility and a $500 million term loan a facility