Barratt Developments PLC (BDEV.L)
23 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 18 2018
* BARRATT - HAS ENTERED INTO A 50:50 JOINT VENTURE WITH SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL TO DEVELOP APPROXIMATELY 250 HECTARES AT WICHELSTOWE, SOUTH OF SWINDON
* strong start to year supported by a positive market backdrop
LONDON British shares fell on Wednesday, weighed down by losses among banks and housebuilders although they ended off lows hit on simmering geopolitical tensions in the Korean peninsula.
* Barratt leads losers after update (Adds details, closing prices)
* 39.0% increase in final ordinary dividend per share to 17.1p (2016: 12.3p) together with 17.3p special dividend per share
- 3 shares you should have bought in August
- 3 stocks with 6% yields for dividend hunters?
- 3 newsmaking shares to buy before they soar too far?
- 3 housebuilders set to fly
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?
- Are Barratt Developments plc, Taylor Wimpey plc and Persimmon plc all heading for a slowdown?