Bharti Infratel Ltd (BHRI.NS)
15 Dec 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
Top Indian mobile carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd said on Tuesday it sold part of its holdings in mobile masts arm Bharti Infratel Ltd for 33.25 billion rupees ($507.52 million) in a bid to reduce debt.
Nov 14 Top Indian mobile carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd said on Tuesday it sold part of its holdings in mobile masts arm Bharti Infratel Ltd for 33.25 billion rupees ($507.52 million) in a bid to reduce debt.
* Bharti Airtel announces successful completion of secondary share sale in Bharti Infratel
SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, Nov 13 A unit of top Indian phone carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd will sell a stake worth about 26.17 billion rupees ($400 million) in mobile masts operator Bharti Infratel Ltd on Tuesday, according to a deal term sheet.
* Board authorised co to continue evaluating selling shares in Bharti Infratel in one or more tranches from Airtel or unit Nettle Further company coverage:
* Q2 profit drops 17 pct, missing estimates (Recasting with Infratel to look at Indus deal)
* Says board decided to explore and evaluate acquisition of stake in one or more tranches in Indus Towers Limited
Oct 30 Indian telecom tower company Bharti Infratel Ltd reported a 17 percent drop in second-quarter profit, missing analysts' estimate, as higher expenses weighed.
* Sept quarter consol PAT 6.38 billion rupees versus 7.74 billion rupees last year
Oct 11 Indian shares rose on Wednesday led by Bharti Airtel Ltd after reports that a KKR-led consortium was in talks for a tower consolidation deal involving Airtel's tower arm Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers.