Bharti Infratel Ltd (BHRI.NS)
23 May 2018
Wed, Apr 25 2018
BENGALURU/MUMBAI India's Bharti Infratel Ltd has agreed to merge with Indus Towers, in a deal that creates the world's No. 2 telecom tower company with an estimated equity value of $14.6 billion (10.47 billion pounds).
BENGALURU/MUMBAI India's Bharti Infratel Ltd has agreed to merge with Indus Towers, in a deal that creates the world's No. 2 telecom tower company with an estimated equity value of $14.6 billion.
* Combined tower firm to be called Indus Towers, to remain listed
April 25 Bharti Airtel Ltd on Wednesday approved the merger of Indus Towers Ltd with Bharti Infratel Ltd.
* TRANSACTION VALUES INDUS TOWERS AT AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF 715 BILLION RUPEES
* BOARD EVALUATED ONE OPTION OF OFFER FOR SALE OF SIGNIFICANT STAKE IN BHARTI INFRATEL LTD
* SAYS RE-APPOINTED AKHIL KUMAR GUPTA AS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF COMPANY Source text - https://bit.ly/2qWL5dt Further company coverage:
April 23 Indian telecom tower company Bharti Infratel Ltd on Monday posted a 1.6 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit, but missed analysts' estimate, hurt by loss in tenancies as mobile carriers in the country either shut down or consolidated their operations.
* MARCH QUARTER CONSOL PROFIT 6.06 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 5.97 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
Jan 17 Mobile masts operator Bharti Infratel Ltd said on Wednesday its net profit fell 5.6 percent in the third quarter, missing analysts' estimates, pulled down by higher expenses.