Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd (BJAT.NS)
Fri, Feb 2 2018
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL SHARE OF PROFIT AFTER TAX OF ASSOCIATES 6.46 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 5.22 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
Feb 2 Bajaj Auto Ltd on Friday reported a 3 percent rise in quarterly profit, but missed estimates, as higher exports during the period were partially offset by increased raw materials costs.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 9.52 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 9.25 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 353,147 VEHICLES VERSUS 241,917 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS INDEFINITE HUNGER STRIKE HAS COMMENCED FROM 29 JANUARY 2018 AT AKURDI AND CHAKAN
* SAYS DEC TOTAL SALES OF 292,547 VEHICLES VERSUS 225,529 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* SAYS NOV TOTAL SALES OF 326458 VEHICLES VERSUS 269,948 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* Says Oct total sales of 382,464 vehicles versus 356,168 vehicles last year
* Sept quarter consol revenue from operations 2.67 billion rupees
Oct 17 Bajaj Auto Ltd, India's fourth biggest automaker by market capitalisation, on Tuesday reported a 1 percent fall in quarterly profit, in line with analysts' expectations.