Bajaj Holdings and Investment Ltd (BJAT.NS)
18 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 1 2017
* SAYS NOV TOTAL SALES OF 326458 VEHICLES VERSUS 269,948 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* Says Oct total sales of 382,464 vehicles versus 356,168 vehicles last year
* Sept quarter consol revenue from operations 2.67 billion rupees
Oct 17 Bajaj Auto Ltd, India's fourth biggest automaker by market capitalisation, on Tuesday reported a 1 percent fall in quarterly profit, in line with analysts' expectations.
* Sept quarter net profit 11.12 billion rupees versus 11.23 billion rupees last year
* Says September total sales of 428,752 vehicles versus 376,765 vehicles last year.
* Says August total sales of 335,031 vehicles versus 325,347 vehicles last year
Aug 8 Bajaj Auto Ltd on Tuesday said it has tied up with Triumph Motorcycles UK to offer a range of mid-capacity motorcycles.
* Says Triumph Motorcycles UK and Bajaj Auto India announce a new partnership
* Says July total sales of 307,727 vehicles versus 329,833 vehicles last year