Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK.N)
17 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 3 2018
Jan 3 BNY Mellon on Wednesday said it appointed Dennis Presburg head of asset servicing business development for Northern Europe.
* British court to deliver judgment on Thursday (Adds details of London court hearing)
ALMATY, Dec 21 The Bank of New York Mellon has frozen $22 billion in Kazakhstan's oil-generated National Fund's assets over a lawsuit launched by Moldovan businessman Anatolie Stati and his companies against the Kazakh government, a source familiar with the case said on Thursday.
* BNY MELLON STATEMENT ON 2017 TITLE 1 RESOLUTION PLAN FEEDBACK
* AGRIA - PURSUANT TO NOTIFICATION FROM CO TO BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON , BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON PROVIDED TERMINATION NOTICE REGARDING CO'S ADR PROGRAM
* BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON - ITS TREASURY SERVICES BUSINESS HAS LAUNCHED NEW TOKENIZED PAYMENTS SERVICE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON The U.S. Federal Reserve will begin publishing new reference rates in the second quarter of next year, providing an alternative to the London interbank offered rate (Libor) used as a common benchmark for financial products.
* Trian Fund Management cuts share stake in Bank Of New York Mellon Corp to 22.4 million shares from 32.4 million shares - SEC filing
* New organizational structure creates three new business units under its investment services segment
* BNY Mellon investment management says will launch specialist multi-asset investment manager in 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: