Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS.TO)
24 Nov 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
BRIEF-Gran Tierra Energy, unit, Bank of Nova Scotia and lenders party enter into ninth amendment to credit agreement
* Gran Tierra Energy - on Nov. 10, 2017, co, co's unit, Bank of Nova Scotia, lenders party entered into ninth amendment to credit agreement - SEC filing
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Bank of Nova Scotia (The) (BNS) Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'AA-' and 'F1+', respectively. The Rating Outlook is Stable. This rating action follows Fitch's periodic review of the Canadian Banks Peer Group, which includes Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), Federation des caisses Desjardins Quebec's (
Oct 18 Canada's Bank of Nova Scotia is exploring options for its gold business ScotiaMocatta, including a possible sale of the world's oldest gold trader, three sources familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Oct 18 Canadian Bank of Nova Scotia has put its gold business up for sale in the aftermath of a massive money laundering scandal centred on a U.S. refinery that involved smuggled gold from South America, the Financial Times reported.
BRIEF-Gulfport Energy enters into tenth amendment to secured revolving credit facility with Bank Of Nova Scotia
* Gulfport Energy Corp says on October 4, 2017 entered into a tenth amendment to secured revolving credit facility with Bank Of Nova Scotia - SEC filing
* Scotia Capital Inc and Alberta Investment Management Corporation each agree to sell 2,750,000 common shares of TMX Group Limited
* Scotiabank - increasing its Canadian dollar prime lending rate from 2.95 per cent to 3.20 per cent, effective September 7 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Sept 6 Bank of Nova Scotia Chief Executive Brian Porter said on Wednesday the bank's potential acquisition of BBVA's retail business in Chile was a "once in a lifetime opportunity."
* Scotiabank ceo says backdrop for canadian mortgage market better today than 18 months ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Matt Scuffham)
MADRID/TORONTO BBVA said on Thursday it was looking at the possible sale of its retail bank in Chile after Canada's Bank of Nova Scotia expressed an interest in buying up to 100 percent.