Bunzl plc (BNZL.L)
17 Aug 2018
Mon, Feb 26 2018
Business supplies distributor Bunzl Plc's full-year profit rose 13 percent as improved trading conditions in the United States and Europe as well as benefits from recent acquisitions supported its growth in the fourth quarter.
Feb 26 British business supplies distributor Bunzl Plc posted a 13 percent rise in full-year profit, as improvements in trading conditions in the United States and Europe as well as benefits from recent deals supported its growth over the final quarter.
- Is this THE most reliable share in the FTSE 100?
- Are these the FTSE 100's 'safest' dividend stocks?
- Should investors continue to flock to these market stalwarts?
- Should you buy Shawbrook Group plc, Brammer plc and Bunzl plc today?
- A top-quality defensive line-up for Euro 2016 and beyond!
- Forget the high valuations! Why you need to check out ARM Holdings plc, Bunzl plc and Merlin Entertainments plc