Bank of Baroda Ltd (BOB.NS)
23 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
BRIEF-Bank Of Baroda Seeks Shareholders' Nod To Issue Shares Worth Up To 53.75 Bln Rupees To Govt Of India
* BANK OF BARODA LTD - SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO ISSUE UP TO 341.4 MILLION SHARES AGGREGATING UPTO 53.75 BILLION RUPEES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Source text - http://bit.ly/2EsBKUw Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 12 The South African unit of India's Bank of Baroda will stop operating in South Africa at the end of March as part of its strategic plan to rationalize the branches in international markets, the lender said on Monday.
* Retail loans driving growth, sees bad-loan recoveries improving
* BANK OF BARODA HAS NOTIFIED THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR OF BANKS OF ITS EXIT FROM SOUTH AFRICA
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 12 South Africa's Reserve Bank said on Monday, the Bank of Baroda has notified the office of the registrar of banks of its intention to exit from South Africa.
Feb 9 Bank of Baroda Ltd said on Friday its third-quarter net profit plunged nearly 56 percent, as provisions for bad loans nearly doubled.
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 1.12 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 2.53 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* INVOICEMART TIES UP WITH BANK OF BARODA TO DISCOUNT INVOICES FOR MSMES Source text - Invoicemart, India's leading digital invoice discounting marketplace by A. TREDS Ltd, a joint venture between Axis Bank Ltd and mjunction services ltd, has tied up with leading PSU bank, Bank of Baroda (BoB) to discount invoices for MSMEs. The partnership with Bank of Baroda will now provide buyers and sellers registered on Invoicemart with a variety of options. Further company coverage:
* SAYS EXECUTED SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH UNICREDIT SPA, BARODA PIONEER ASSET MANAGEMENT AND BARODA PIONEER TRUSTEE CO
Nov 14 Bank of Baroda CEO P.S. Jayakumar speaking at a news conference: