Bank of India Ltd (BOI.NS)
18 May 2018
Mon, Apr 23 2018
* ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT WITH NATIONAL E-GOVERNANCE SERVICES FOR INFORMATION UTILITY ARRANGEMENT UNDER INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE Source text - Bank of India enters into an agreement with National E-Governance Services Ltd (NeSL) for Information Utility(IU) arrangement under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC 2016). Further company coverage:
* SAYS TWO OFFICIALS FROM CO'S ANTWERP BRANCH WERE CALLED BY CBI FOR INTERACTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALLOTS 558.4 MILLION FRESH SHARES TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AT PRICE OF 165.32 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2Gev9hk Further company coverage:
* RBI writes to banks seeking details of LoUs as far back as 2011
* RBI sets deadline for linking SWIFT with core banking system
* BANK OF INDIA CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON ROTOMAC OWNER FLEES COUNTRY AFTER TAKING 8 BILLION RUPEES LOAN
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF 136.5 MILLION SHARES AGGREGATING UP TO 22.57 BILLION RUPEES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Feb 12 State-run Bank of India Ltd reported a third-quarter net loss on Monday as the lender set aside higher provisions for bad loans.
* SAYS RBI ASKED BANK TO CLASSIFY 140.57 BILLION RUPEES WORTH OF LOANS AS NON PERFORMING AS OF 2016/17 Source text: http://bit.ly/2ElMV1b Further company coverage:
Feb 12 Bank of India Ltd on Monday posted a third-quarter net loss as provisions for bad loans surged.