Bodycote PLC (BOY.L)
May 30 British engineering firm Bodycote predicted on Wednesday it would top market expectations for full-year profit and said it would pay a special dividend of 25 pence after posting 7 percent revenue growth at the start of 2018.
May 30 British engineering firm Bodycote forecast better-than-expected full-year profit on Wednesday and said it would pay a special dividend of 25 pence after growth at its automotive and industrial business helped it post a 7 percent rise in revenue for the first four months of 2018.
* BODYCOTE PLC - BODYCOTE ENTERS INTO 15-YEAR CONTRACT WITH ROLLS-ROYCE
- Are Purplebricks Group PLC, Babcock International Group PLC And Bodycote PLC Set To Beat The FTSE 100?
- Are J Sainsbury plc, Bodycote PLC & International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA Capable Of 20% Returns?
- Should You Splash The Cash On GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bodycote PLC And RPS Group plc?
- 3 More FTSE Dividends Lifted This Week
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE Today