Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.BO)
Fri, Aug 10 2018
* Collymore says bone marrow cancer now in remission (Updates with CEO's illness)
* One-time losses at 3.62 bln rupees (Adds background on sector, details on exceptional items)
July 26 India's Bharti Airtel Ltd posted a surprise first-quarter profit on Thursday, helped by tax gains in the period.
June 11 Indian shares rose for a third session in four on Monday, led by Bharti Airtel Ltd, as investor sentiment was lifted by gains in Asian stocks ahead of a summit between the United States and North Korea that seeks to ease regional tensions.
* BHARTI AIRTEL CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON PLANS TO RAISE $1.5 BILLION BY SELLING 25 PERCENT STAKE IN BHARTI AIRTEL INTERNATIONAL (NETHERLANDS)
* SAYS CO ROLLS OUT CARRIER DIGITAL PLATFORM FOR WHOLESALE VOICE BUSINESS Source text - https://bit.ly/2FzOFzB Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO APPROVED TRANSFER / SALE OF SUBMARINE CABLES TO UNIT NETWORK I2I Source text - http://bit.ly/2Hr0BJP Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Approves Transfer Of Passive Infra Assets At Core Network Locations To Nxtra Data
* SAYS APPROVED TRANSFER OF PASSIVE INFRA ASSETS AT CORE NETWORK LOCATIONS TO NXTRA DATA LIMITED Source text - https://bit.ly/2HRrRAF Further company coverage:
* SAYS APPROVED RE-APPOINTMENT OF CRAIG EDWARD EHRLICH AS AN INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 25 Bharti Airtel MD& CEO (India and South Asia) Gopal Vittal: