Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.NS)
16 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Approves Allotment Of 30,000 NCDs Up To 30 Bln Rupees On Private Placement Basis
* APPROVED ALLOTMENT OF 30,000 NCDS AGGREGATING TO INR 30 BILLION ON PRIVATE PLACEMENT BASIS Source text: http://bit.ly/2Hwqkfi Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Approves Transfer Of 19 Pct Stake Of Bharti Telemedia To Nettle Infrastructure Investments
* SAYS CO APPROVED TRANSFER OF 19 PERCENT SHARES OF BHARTI TELEMEDIA TO NETTLE INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS
* BHARTI AIRTEL - SINGTEL CONCLUDES BHARTI TELECOM INVESTMENT WITH ALLOTMENT OF 85.5 MILLION SHARES TO SINGTEL INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS
* APPROVES ISSUANCE OF FOREIGN CURRENCY BONDS UPTO A LIMIT OF USD 1 BILLION
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Says NCLT Sanctioned Scheme Of Amalgamation Between Telenor (India) Communications, Co
* SAYS NCLT, NEW DELHI, PRINCIPAL BENCH SANCTIONED SCHEME OF AMALGAMATION BETWEEN TELENOR (INDIA) COMMUNICATIONS, CO Source text - http://bit.ly/2FBM3Ff Further company coverage:
* AIRTEL ACQUIRES INDIA LEG OF GBI'S INDIA-MIDDLE EAST-EUROPE SUBMARINE CABLE
BARCELONA India's Bharti Airtel is exploring merger and sale options for its mobile towers businesses as Chairman Sunil Bharti Mittal seeks to get out of the infrastructure game and focus on connectivity.
BARCELONA, Feb 28 India's Bharti Airtel is exploring merger and sale options for its mobile towers businesses as Chairman Sunil Bharti Mittal seeks to get out of the infrastructure game and focus on connectivity.
* SAYS AIRTEL, GOOGLE TO PARTNER FOR LOW-COST ANDROID SMARTPHONES
* CO PARTNERS WITH MOTOROLA MOBILITY INDIA TO OFFER RANGE OF BUDGET FRIENDLY 4G SMARTPHONES Source text: http://bit.ly/2F2yyOU Further company coverage: