Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.NS)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 19 2018
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Approves Transfer Of 25 Pct Shares Of Bharti Telemedia To Nettle Infra Investments
* SAYS APPROVED TRANSFER OF 25 PERCENT SHARES OF BHARTI TELEMEDIA TO NETTLE INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS Source text - http://bit.ly/2mVUQas Further company coverage:
* SAYS APPROVED ACQUISITION OF 5PCT EQUITY SHARES OF BHARTI TELEPORTS
Jan 18 India's biggest mobile carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly net profit after the country's telecoms regulator more than halved interconnection fees last year.
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET INCOME 3.06 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 5.04 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* DECLARED INTERIM DIVIDEND FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2017-18 OF 2.84 RUPEES PER EQUITY SHARE
Jan 18 India's biggest mobile carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd posted a 39.3 percent drop in net profit in the third-quarter, after the country's telecoms regulator ordered a sharp cut in mobile interconnection fees.
* BHARTI AIRTEL LTD ADDS 576,575 SUBSCRIBERS IN DEC - INDUSTRY BODY
* BHARTI AIRTEL-PAYMENTS BANK HAS IN ORDINARY COURSE TERMINATED CERTAIN RETAILERS FOR REASONS LIKE DELINQUENCY, PERFORMANCE, OTHER CONTRACTUAL REASONS Source text: http://bit.ly/2mc3HES Further company coverage:
* VODAFONE INDIA UNIT ADDS 2.7 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS IN NOV - INDUSTRY BODY
* SAYS CO, SAMSUNG FORM STRATEGIC ALLIANCE TO OFFER AFFORDABLE RANGE OF 4G SMARTPHONES Source text: [Bharti Airtel ("Airtel"), India's largest telecommunications services provider, and Samsung, India's No. 1 smartphone and consumer electronics brand, today announced a strategic alliance to bring a range affordable 4G smartphone options to customers. The partnership is part of Airtel's 'Mera Pehla Smartphone' initiative, under which Airtel aims to partner device manufacturers to build an open eco