Boston Scientific Corp (BSX.N)
19 Mar 2018
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC COMPLETES $1.0 BILLION OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP - PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF $1.0 BILLION 4.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE MARCH 1, 2028
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL SENIOR NOTES OFFERING - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HDbDrB) Further company coverage:
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GtreIT) Further company coverage:
Boston Scientific Corp forecast full-year earnings largely below Wall Street estimate and the medical device maker said it would likely do three or four acquisitions in the next 18 months.
* Shares fall 1.7 pct (Adds conference call details, analysts comments, updates shares)
Feb 1 Boston Scientific Corp on Thursday forecast better-than-expected 2018 revenue after the medical device maker's fourth-quarter sales beat Wall Street estimates on higher sales in its cardiac rhythm management unit.
Feb 1 Medical device maker Boston Scientific Corp posted a quarterly loss versus a year-ago profit as it incurred a $842 million charge due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017