Bovis Homes Group PLC (BVS.L)
July 5 British homebuilder Bovis Homes Group Plc said on Thursday its first-half profit is expected to have risen as its cost-cutting measures pay off.
* OUR HBF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SCORE CONTINUES TO TREND WELL ABOVE 80% AND WITH OUR EXCITING NEW HOUSING RANGE LAUNCHED IN APRIL, WE ARE WELL PLACED TO MEET OUR CUSTOMERS' NEEDS AND INCREASE OUTPUT, WHILST OPTIMISING PRICE AND DRIVING PROFITABILITY."
- Is it time to buy the housebuilders’ shares?
- Is it too late to invest in housing stocks after these results?
- Should you buy Bovis Homes Group plc, Portmeirion Group plc and Genel Energy plc after today's updates?
- Are these today's top contrarian buys? Halfords Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc & Sports Direct International plc
- Why bargain hunters can't afford to miss Vodafone Group plc, BAE Systems plc and Bovis Homes Group plc!
- Is it wise to flee Barratt Developments plc, Bellway plc, Bovis Homes Group plc and Persimmon plc?