Bellway PLC (BWY.L)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Oct 17 2017
British housebuilder Bellway said it expects rising sales and higher prices in 2018 after reporting a 12.6 percent jump in full-year profit.
Oct 17 British housebuilder Bellway said it expects rising sales and higher prices in 2018 after reporting a 12.6 percent jump in full-year profit.
* ISSUING A TRADING UPDATE FOR YEAR ENDED 31 JULY 2017 AHEAD OF ITS PRELIMINARY RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT ON TUESDAY 17 OCTOBER 2017
- 3 newsmaking shares to buy before they soar too far?
- Are these 3 stocks 'buys' following today's results?
- Why I'm avoiding Persimmon plc, Taylor Wimpey plc and Bellway plc
- Bellway plc, Interserve plc & Virgin Money Holdings (UK) plc still show huge growth potential despite dips
- Is it wise to flee Barratt Developments plc, Bellway plc, Bovis Homes Group plc and Persimmon plc?
- Are Bellway plc, Essentra plc and Soco International plc a buy after today's updates?