CalAtlantic Group Inc (CAA.N)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 18 2018
* CALATLANTIC GROUP - EXTENDED OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT TO ALL EMPLOYEES OF CANDLELIGHT HOMES WHO WERE ENGAGED IN COMPANY'S HOMEBUILDING BUSINESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CALATLANTIC GROUP INC - NET NEW ORDERS IN 2017 Q4 INCREASED 20% VERSUS PRIOR YEAR PERIOD
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.81 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 30 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Lennar Corp will buy smaller rival CalAtlantic Group Inc for $5.7 billion (£4.3 billion), creating the largest homebuilder in the United States as it strives to deal with higher land acquisition costs and a tighter labour market.
Lennar Corp will buy smaller rival CalAtlantic Group Inc for $5.7 billion, creating the largest homebuilder in the United States as it strives to deal with higher land acquisition costs and a tighter labor market.
* Offer represents a 27 pct premium to CalAtlantic's Friday close
* Lennar - if deal terminated under certain conditions, co to pay CalAtlantic $178.7 million fee or CalAtlantic may be required to pay co $178.7 million fee Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2A0pyo0) Further company coverage:
* Lennar and CalAtlantic announce business combination creating nation's leading homebuilder
Oct 30 Lennar Corp said it would buy smaller rival CalAtlantic Group Inc in a deal valued at about $9.3 billion, including debt, creating the nation's largest homebuilder.