Cardinal Health Inc (CAH.N)
21 Jun 2018
Thu, May 3 2018
Cardinal Health Inc's quarterly profit missed analysts' expectations as inventory and cost issues hurt its Cordis medical device unit, and the U.S. drug distributor said it saw prices of generic drugs fall more than expected.
* Shares touch over 4-1/2 yr low (Adds details, CEO comments from conf call; Updates share price)
May 3 U.S. drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc posted a 33 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by a change in the company's effective tax rate primarily associated with its Cordis business.
* CARDINAL HEALTH REPORTS THIRD-QUARTER RESULTS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018
BRIEF-Cardinal Health Recommends Shareholders Reject The Below-Market Mini-Tender Offer By TRC Capital Corporation
* CARDINAL HEALTH RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT THE BELOW-MARKET MINI-TENDER OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL CORPORATION
Feb 19 Kentucky's attorney general on Monday filed a lawsuit against drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc , accusing it of contributing to the opioid epidemic by failing to halt or report suspiciously large or frequent orders by pharmacies of prescription painkillers.
Feb 19 Kentucky's attorney general on Monday accused the drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc of contributing to the opioid epidemic by failing to halt or report suspiciously large or frequent orders by pharmacies of prescription painkillers.
BRIEF-Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Llc Reports 5.68 Percent Passive Stake In Cardinal Health Inc As Of December 31, 2017
* BARROW, HANLEY, MEWHINNEY & STRAUSS, LLC REPORTS 5.68 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN CARDINAL HEALTH INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2CfIHSC) Further company coverage:
Cardinal Health's quarterly profit topped analysts' estimates as the U.S. drug distributor benefited from its purchase of Medtronic Plc's patient care business and a tie-up with drugstore chain CVS Health Corp .
* Shares up nearly 5 pct (Adds comments from conference call, analyst comments, background, share movement)