Cardinal Health Inc (CAH.N)
19 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 9 2018
BRIEF-Cardinal Health Recommends Shareholders Reject The Below-Market Mini-Tender Offer By TRC Capital Corporation
* CARDINAL HEALTH RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS REJECT THE BELOW-MARKET MINI-TENDER OFFER BY TRC CAPITAL CORPORATION
Feb 19 Kentucky's attorney general on Monday filed a lawsuit against drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc , accusing it of contributing to the opioid epidemic by failing to halt or report suspiciously large or frequent orders by pharmacies of prescription painkillers.
Feb 19 Kentucky's attorney general on Monday accused the drug distributor Cardinal Health Inc of contributing to the opioid epidemic by failing to halt or report suspiciously large or frequent orders by pharmacies of prescription painkillers.
BRIEF-Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Llc Reports 5.68 Percent Passive Stake In Cardinal Health Inc As Of December 31, 2017
* BARROW, HANLEY, MEWHINNEY & STRAUSS, LLC REPORTS 5.68 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN CARDINAL HEALTH INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2CfIHSC) Further company coverage:
Cardinal Health's quarterly profit topped analysts' estimates as the U.S. drug distributor benefited from its purchase of Medtronic Plc's patient care business and a tie-up with drugstore chain CVS Health Corp .
* Shares up nearly 5 pct (Adds comments from conference call, analyst comments, background, share movement)
* CARDINAL HEALTH REPORTS SECOND-QUARTER RESULTS FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018
Feb 8 Cardinal Health said on Thursday its quarterly profit more than tripled due to a benefit related to recent changes in U.S. tax laws.
* CARDINAL HEALTH INC - WITH JOHRI'S ADDITION, BOARD WILL CONSIST OF THIRTEEN DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CORDIS AND MEDINOL ANNOUNCE FDA APPROVAL OF THE INNOVATIVE ELUNIR DRUG-ELUTING STENT SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: