CA Immobilien Anlagen AG (CAIV.VI)
Fri, Dec 1 2017
* PTA-ADHOC: CA IMMOBILIEN ANLAGEN AG: CA IMMOBILIEN ANLAGEN AG: FRANK NICKEL LEAVES CA IMMO
* CA IMMO SAYS IT AND JOINT VENTURE PARTNERS SELL TOWER 185 IN FRANKFURT TO DEKA IMMOBILIEN FOR 775 MILLION EUR, NET FLOW TO CA IMMO ROUGHLY 150 MILLION EUR Further company coverage:
VIENNA, Nov 28 CA Immo should terminate merger talks with rival Austrian property group Immofinanz, activist investor Petrus Advisers said in an open letter on Tuesday, calling the proposed tie-up a waste of money and time.
VIENNA, Nov 22 Austrian commercial property group CA Immo's nine-month funds from operations (FFO I) rose more than a fifth to 84.8 million euros ($100 million) compared with last year to reach 0.91 euros per share, it said on Wednesday.
VIENNA Austrian real estate group Immofinanz has agreed to sell its five Moscow shopping centers to Russia's Fort Group for 901 million euros ($1.05 billion), clearing the last hurdle to its merger with Austrian rival CA Immo .
VIENNA Austrian real estate group Immofinanz has agreed to sell its five Moscow shopping centres to Russia's Fort Group for 901 million euros (£802 million), clearing the last hurdle to its merger with Austrian rival CA Immo .
* Getting rid of Russian assets last hurdle for merger w CA Immo
* CA IMMOBILIEN ANLAGEN AG - ACQUISITION OF THE 21,600 SQM FRONTEX OFFICE BUILDING FOR AROUND € 100 M IN LINE WITH THE STRATEGIC ANNUAL TARGETS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
VIENNA, Sept 26 CA Immobilien will issue 200 million euros ($237 million) in convertible bonds to refinance debt and for other business purposes, the Austrian property firm said on Tuesday.
* PTA-ADHOC: CA IMMOBILIEN ANLAGEN AG: CA IMMO ISSUES CONVERTIBLE BONDS