Avis Budget Group Inc (CAR.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
* AVIS CAR RENTAL SAYS ANNOUNCED ITS RETURN TO JAPANESE MARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Avis Budget Group CEO Larry D. Shon's Total Compensation In 2017 Was $6.9 Mln Vs $6.5 Mln Last Year
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP SAYS CEO LARRY D. SHON'S TOTAL COMPENSATION IN 2017 WAS $6.9 MILLION VERSUS $6.5 MILLION LAST YEAR - SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2H5ZXwQ Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP ENTERS INTO NEW COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH SRS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
* SRS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SAYS INTEND TO MOVE FORWARD WITH NOMINATION OF FIVE DIRECTOR CANDIDATES AT UPCOMING AVIS ANNUAL MEETING - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FWtLQf) Further company coverage:
March 21 Car rental company Avis Budget Group Inc on Wednesday announced the five candidates it is nominating to its board, including three that were been proposed last month by SRS Investment Management.
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP INC - COMPANY SAID THAT ITS PROPOSED SLATE OF DIRECTORS INCLUDES TWO NEW INDEPENDENT NOMINEES, FRANCIS SHAMMO AND GLENN LURIE
March 21 Avis Budget Group Inc said on Wednesday its board slate would include three directors nominated by activist investor SRS Investment Management and two new independent directors.
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP MOVES CLOSER TO A FULLY CONNECTED FLEET WITH NEW TOYOTA PARTNERSHIP
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP SAYS IT IS ENDING PARTNERSHIP WITH NRA EFFECTIVE MARCH 26- CNN MONEY Source text: http://cnnmon.ie/2GE0XYC Further company coverage:
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP SEES ABOUT $20 MILLION HIGHER VEHICLE INTEREST EXPENSE IN 2018, PARTLY RESULTING FROM RISING U.S. INTEREST RATES