Caseys General Stores Inc (CASY.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
* ANNOUNCED HIRING OF CHRIS JONES TO NEWLY CREATED POSITION OF CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COMMITMENT TO NEW $300 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM THROUGH FY 2020
* BLACKHAWK NETWORK PARTNERS WITH CASEY'S GENERAL STORES TO ENABLE 'CASH CUSTOMERS' WITH AMAZON CASH
Casey's General Stores Inc has submitted an initial bid for Kroger Co's roughly $2 billion convenience-store business, and a deal could help the company stave off pressure from activist investors to sell itself, CNBC reported on Friday.
Jan 26 Casey's General Stores Inc has submitted a bid for Kroger Co's convenience-store business that is worth about $2 billion, CNBC reported on Friday, citing sources familiar with the matter.
* CASEY'S GENERAL STORES, UNDER PRESSURE FROM ACTIVIST INVESTOR JCP, SUBMITTED INITIAL BID FOR KROGER'S CONVENIENCE STORE BUSINESS–CNBC, CITING SOURCES Source http://cnb.cx/2nekVBR
* CASEYS GENERAL STORES INC - MET WITH REPRESENTATIVES FROM JCP THIS PAST SUMMER
* JCP ISSUES LETTER TO SHAREHOLDERS OF CASEY'S GENERAL STORES
* CASEY'S REPORTS SECOND QUARTER RESULTS; OPENS 2,000TH STORE