Coca Cola HBC AG (CCH.L)
LONDON, May 10 Soft drink bottler Coca-Cola HBC reported better-than-expected quarterly sales growth on Thursday, helped by higher prices and strength in developing markets.
* ANNOUNCES ADMISSION TO TRADING ON ATHENS EXCHANGE OF 602,511 ORDINARY REGISTERED COMPANY'S SHARES
* wins 8.7 million euro info technology project for Coca-Cola HBC
LONDON, Feb 14 Upbeat earnings from Coca-Cola HBC and gains among financials boosted Britain's top share index on Wednesday, though trading was cautious ahead of a closely-watched U.S. inflation report.
LONDON Drinks maker Coca-Cola HBC reported higher-than-expected full-year sales and profits on Wednesday, as improving economic conditions boosted sales volumes and prices.
* Shares up more than 3 pct (Adds details on outlook, pricing, share move)
LONDON, Feb 14 Drinks maker Coca-Cola HBC reported higher full-year sales and profits on Wednesday, helped by volume increases and pricing.
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS PROPOSES A EUR 0.54 DIVIDEND PER SHARE, A 23% INCREASE ON 2016 DIVIDEND
- Are these three underdogs a buy after today's results?
- 3 growth stocks still worth buying: Shire plc, Smith & Nephew plc and Coca Cola HBC AG
- Why Diageo plc, Aviva plc and Coca Cola HBC AG have 20%+ upside
- Are Rio Tinto plc, Aviva plc and Coca-Cola HBC AG super income stocks?
- Would Unilever plc, Coca Cola HBC AG and Berkeley Group Holdings plc be hit hard by Brexit?
- Should you prepare for bad news from Diageo plc, British American Tobacco plc and Coca-Cola HBC AG?