Crown Holdings Inc (CCK.N)
23 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
* CROWN HOLDINGS SAYS CEO TIMOTHY DONAHUE'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.9 MILLION VERSUS $10.9 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2DF6uvT] Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, March 6 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* CPH CROWN HOLDINGS ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT IN RELATION TO SALE OF 8.2 MILLION CROWN SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NET SALES IN Q4 INCREASED TO $2,168 MILLION COMPARED TO $1,923 MILLION IN Q4 OF 2016
NEW YORK, Jan 26 The US leveraged loan market has opened with a bang, allowing junk-rated companies such as food packaging company Crown Holdings to reduce pricing further amid strong demand for floating rate assets.
* CROWN HOLDINGS - TO OFFER SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES OF EUR 600 MILLION DUE 2023 AND EUR 335 MILLION DUE 2026
BRIEF-Crown Holdings CFO Says Free Cash Flow Per Share Improves 31 Pct From $4.34 In Pro Forma 2017 To $5.70 In 2019
* CROWN HOLDINGS CFO SAYS FREE CASH FLOW PER SHARE IMPROVES 31 PERCENT FROM $4.34 IN PRO FORMA 2017 TO $5.70 IN 2019 - CONF CALL Further company coverage:
Packaging company Crown Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it would buy Signode Industrial Group Holdings Ltd from Carlyle Group LP in a deal valued at $3.91 billion.
Dec 19 Packaging company Crown Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it would buy Signode Industrial Group Holdings Ltd from Carlyle Group LP in a deal valued at $3.91 billion.
Consumer packaging company Crown Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it would buy Signode Industrial Group Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd, which specializes in transit packaging, from Carlyle Group LP in a deal valued at $3.91 billion (£3.92 billion).