Carnival PLC (CCL.L)
22 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 9 2018
* CARNIVAL CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
* CARNIVAL PLC SAYS CEO ARNOLD DONALD'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.0 MILLION VERSUS $9.9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2FOAgBm Further company coverage:
* CARNIVAL PLC - ANNOUNCED PORT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IN ENSENADA, MEXICO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Signed agreement with Shell NA LNG LLC to be its supplier of marine LNG for fully LNG-powered cruise ships in North America Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Carnival corporation & plc announces second quarterly dividend increase in 2017
* Q3 earnings per share view $2.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Should you snap up these two great growth shares now?
- Summer's here! Time to buy Hostelworld Group plc, Carnival plc and International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA?
- Longer lives, bigger profits: Why I’m bullish on GlaxoSmithKline plc, McCarthy and Stone plc and Carnival plc
- Should You Be Buying Shire plc, Carnival plc And Ryanair Holdings plc Today?
- Can Unilever plc, Associated British Foods plc & Carnival plc Continue To Deliver The Goods?
- Are Carnival plc (+45%), Barratt Developments Plc (+18%) & Legal & General Group Plc (+14%) The FTSE 100's Best Growth Prospects?