Chemring Group PLC (CHG.L)
Mon, Aug 13 2018
Shares of Chemring Group Plc slumped by almost a quarter on Monday after the defence contractor said an explosion at one of its UK factories would lower full-year profit by as much as 20 million pounds.
* Shares fall by a quarter before partially recovering (Adds analyst comments, share price)
Aug 13 Defence equipment maker Chemring Group Plc said on Monday that it expects the explosion at a military hardware factory near Salisbury, Wiltshire to lower underlying operating profit for the year by 10 million to 20 million pounds.
Aug 10 An explosion at a military hardware factory near Salisbury, Wiltshire has left one person dead on Friday, British defence equipment maker Chemring Group Plc said.
Defense equipment maker Chemring Group Plc is targeting contracts worth around $2 billion in the United States after nearly five years of relatively low demand, its chief executive said.
* H1 results beat some analyst expectations (Releads with CEO comments, adds analyst estimates, context)
Defence equipment maker Chemring Group Plc on Thursday reported a 5.2 percent rise in six-month operating profit and said its full-year outlook remained positive as it expects to benefit from higher U.S. defence spending.
- 3 top buys after today's updates? Senior plc, Saga plc and Chemring Group plc
- 4 shares for a Donald Trump presidency?
- Why I'd Buy BAE Systems plc Over Rolls-Royce Holding PLC & Chemring Group plc
- Do Telecom plus PLC, Zoopla Property Group PLC & Chemring Group plc Have Stellar Growth Potential?
- 3 Last Minute ISA Buys? Barclays PLC, Glencore PLC & Chemring Group plc
- Are Rolls-Royce Holding PLC, Chemring Group plc And Artilium plc About To Post 25% Gains?