Cineworld Group PLC (CINE.L)
Thu, Aug 9 2018
Cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc posted a 10.8 percent rise in half-year revenue on Thursday as big-ticket releases such as "Avengers: Infinity War", "Black Panther" and "Incredibles 2" boosted U.S. sales.
Aug 9 Cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc posted on Thursday a 10.8 percent rise in half-year revenue, helped by strong U.S. sales backed by big-ticket releases such as "Avengers: Infinity War" "Black Panther".
* CINEWORLD GROUP SIGNS DEAL FOR 600 MOVIE SCREENS WORLDWIDE WITH BARCO LASER PROJECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
BRIEF-Imax And Cineworld Group Sign Agreement To Install New Imax With Laser Experience In 55 Cineworld And Regal Imax Locations
* IMAX AND CINEWORLD GROUP SIGN AGREEMENT TO INSTALL NEW IMAX® WITH LASER EXPERIENCE IN 55 CINEWORLD AND REGAL IMAX LOCATIONS
* CJ 4DPLEX - CO AND CINEWORLD GROUP PLC HAVE EXPANDED THEIR PARTNERSHIP TO BRING 4DX TECHNOLOGY TO THEATRES ACROSS U.S. AND EMEA REGIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Do today's updates make these FTSE giants scintillating buys?
- 4 FTSE 100 stocks for a post-Europe Britain! Imperial Brands plc, Cineworld Group plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Persimmon plc
- My biggest investing regrets so far: Cineworld Group plc, Greggs plc and ARM Holdings plc
- Should you buy Next plc, Thomas Cook Group plc and Cineworld Group plc following today's news?
- Lloyds Banking Group plc, Cineworld Group plc & Reckitt Benckiser Group plc: the perfect stocks for nervous investors?
- Why Cineworld Group plc, Burberry Group plc And AstraZeneca plc Could Beat The Market In 2016