Cipla Ltd (CIPL.NS)
21 Sep 2018
Wed, Aug 8 2018
* India revenue up 22 pct (Adds detail, share movement, appointment of global COO)
Aug 8 Cipla Ltd, India's third-largest drugmaker by market capitalisation, posted on Wednesday a more than 10 percent rise in its first-quarter profit, well above analysts' expectations.
May 22 Cipla Ltd, India's second-biggest drugmaker by market capitalization, posted a fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, but missed street estimates.
May 22 Cipla Ltd, India's second-biggest drugmaker by market capitalization, posted a fourth-quarter profit on Tuesday, but missed analysts' estimates.
* PARTNERS WITH MANNKIND FOR EXCLUSIVE MARKETING, DISTRIBUTION OF AFREZZA IN INDIA
BRIEF-Mannkind And Cipla Enter An Exclusive Marketing And Distribution Agreement For Afrezza® In India
* MANNKIND AND CIPLA ENTER AN EXCLUSIVE MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT FOR AFREZZA® IN INDIA
* GETS FINAL NOD FOR GENERIC VAZCULEP, GENERIC PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE INJECTION USP, 10 MG/ML SINGLE-DOSE VIAL, GENERIC AROMASIN
BRIEF-Cipla's JV Saba Investment Completes Disinvestment Of Stake Held In Al Jabal For Drugs And Medical Appliances
* CO'S JV SABA INVESTMENT COMPLETED DISINVESTMENT OF 99 PERCENT STAKE HELD IN AL JABAL FOR DRUGS AND MEDICAL APPLIANCES CO Source text: http://bit.ly/2GsCYiw Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO'S UNIT LAUNCHES AUTHORIZED GENERIC VERSION OF ALOXI IN U.S. Source text - http://bit.ly/2pEclNR Further company coverage:
* Says it enters into a license contract with Cipla Ltd's wholly owned unit Cipla Technologies, LLC, instead of with Cipla Ltd's wholly owned unit Cipla USA Inc preciously, on development and sale of MRX-4TZT, transdermal patch for the treatment of spastic paralysis, due to Cipla group' s reorganization