CIT Group Inc (CIT.N)
21 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 9 2018
* CIT ANNOUNCES REDEMPTION OF APPROXIMATELY $883 MILLION OF ITS UNSECURED DEBT
WASHINGTON, March 7 A top U.S. bank regulator, Comptroller of the Currency Joseph Otting, must recuse himself from matters involving CIT Group Inc and other lenders with which he has had past financial ties, the agency's acting chief counsel said this week.
* CIT ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $1 BILLION OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES AND $400 MILLION OF SUBORDINATED NOTES
* CIT ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERINGS OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES AND SUBORDINATED NOTES
WASHINGTON The Federal Reserve on Thursday said it expected two large lenders, CIT Group Inc and Citizens Financial Group Inc, to offer 'living will' paperwork by the end of 2018.
* CIT GROUP SAYS ON FEB 16, CO & UNITS ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 2 TO SECOND AMENDED AND RESTATED REVOLVING CREDIT AGREEMENT, DATED AS OF FEB 16, 2018
BRIEF-CIT Group Received Non-Objection From Federal Reserve Bank Of NY To Amendment To 2017 Capital Plan
* CIT GROUP SAYS ON FEB 1, RECEIVED NON-OBJECTION FROM FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK TO AMENDMENT TO 2017 CAPITAL PLAN DATED APRIL 5, 2017
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.99 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS EXCLUDING ITEMS
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME WAS $9.6 MILLION, A $142,000 INCREASE FROM QUARTER ENDING SEPTEMBER 30, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cit Group Says Its Unit Served As Sole Lead Arranger For A $422 Mln Senior Secured Loan Financing To White Oak Commercial Aviation
* CIT GROUP SAYS ITS COMMERCIAL FINANCE UNIT SERVED AS SOLE LEAD ARRANGER FOR A $422 MILLION SENIOR SECURED LOAN FINANCING TO WHITE OAK COMMERCIAL AVIATION LP