Clas Ohlson AB (CLASb.ST)
22 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
March 14 Swedish budget retailer Clas Ohlson on Wednesday reported a drop in fiscal third-quarter earnings that was bigger than expected by analysts surveyed, and said sales had grown slightly in the first month of its fourth quarter.
* CLAS OHLSON AB Q3 SALES INCREASED BY 2% TO 2,746 MSEK (2,695), UP 4% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES
* CLAS OHLSON AB SAYS SALES INCREASES BY 3 PER CENT IN JANUARY TO 596 MSEK (578)
* SAYS SALES INCREASES BY 4 PER CENT IN DECEMBER TO 1,261 MSEK (1,210)
STOCKHOLM Swedish retailer Clas Ohlson will buy a 10 percent stake in one of the country's largest online grocery stores, MatHem, seeking to adapt to changing consumer behavior and a weak sales development in its physical stores.
STOCKHOLM, Dec 8 Swedish retailer Clas Ohlson will buy a 10 percent stake in one of the country's largest online grocery stores, MatHem, seeking to adapt to changing consumer behaviour and a weak sales development in its physical stores.
* CLAS OHLSON CLOSER TO THE CUSTOMER THROUGH STRATEGIC COLLABORATION WITH MATHEM.SE
Dec 6 Swedish retailer Clas Ohlson on Wednesday reported weaker than expected quarterly earnings and said it would halt its normal store expansion in the Nordics, sending shares to their lowest level in more than three years.
* REUTERS POLL: CLAS OHLSON Q2 OPERATING PROFIT WAS SEEN AT SEK 134 MILLION, NOV LOCAL CURRENCY SALES SEEN UP 1.2 PERCENT
* Says sales increases by 1 per cent in October to 688 msek (681)