Cummins Inc (CMI.N)
18 Jun 2018
Mon, May 14 2018
* CUMMINS INC - CO, ANHUI JIANGHUAI AUTOMOBILE TO FORM 50:50 JV AFTER CUMMINS PURCHASED NAVISTAR'S 50 PERCENT EQUITY OF JAC-NAVISTAR DIESEL ENGINE CO
U.S. engine maker Cummins Inc said on Tuesday it was widening field repairs to include engines produced between 2010 and 2015 as it strives to quell emissions regulators' concerns that have already cost the company almost $200 million.
* Shares fall as much as 7 pct (Adds background, comments from conference call)
* CUMMINS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER RESULTS; RAISES OUTLOOK FOR 2018
May 1 Cummins Inc posted a 21.4 percent increase in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, driven by strong demand for its engines from the North American heavy-duty truck market and global construction-equipment makers.
* AGREEMENT RUNS FOR 4 YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Apr 3 (OPTA) - Scoreboard at close of play on the fifth day of 4th test between South Africa and Australia on Tuesday at Johannesburg, South Africa South Africa win by 492 runs South Africa 1st innings Dean Elgar c Chadd Sayers b Nathan Lyon 19 Aiden Markram c Mitchell Marsh b Pat Cummins 152 Hashim Amla c Peter Handscomb b Pat Cummins 27 AB de Villiers c Tim Paine b Chadd Sayers 69 Faf du Plessis lbw Pat Cummin
BRIEF-Cummins Says CEO N. Thomas Linebarger's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $16.4 Mln Vs $13.4 Mln In FY 2016
* CUMMINS INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO N. THOMAS LINEBARGER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.4 MILLION VERSUS $13.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2IVdnwW) Further company coverage:
Mar 25 (OPTA) - Scoreboard at close of play on the fourth day of 3rd test between South Africa and Australia on Sunday at Cape Town, South Africa South Africa win by 322 runs South Africa 1st innings Dean Elgar Not Out 141 Aiden Markram c Steven Smith b Josh Hazlewood 0 Hashim Amla c Pat Cummins b Josh Hazlewood 31 AB de Villiers c David Warner b Pat Cummins 64 Faf du Plessis c Ste
BRIEF-Cummins Inc CEO N. T. Linebarger's Total Compensation Was $16.4 Million V/s $13.4 Million In 2016
* CUMMINS INC CEO N. T. LINEBARGER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.4 MILLION VERSUS $13.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2It303r) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)