Centene Corp (CNC.N)
23 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 13 2018
BRIEF-Centene Corp Files For Resale Of Up To 1.45 Mln Shares Of Co's Common Stock By The Selling Stockholder - SEC Filing
* CENTENE CORP FILES FOR RESALE OF UP TO 1.45 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK BY THE SELLING STOCKHOLDER - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ImIkKz) Further company coverage:
* CENTENE AND RXADVANCE ESTABLISH TRANSFORMATIVE PARTNERSHIP TO CREATE NEXT GENERATION PHARMACY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
* CENTENE CORP CEO MICHAEL NEIDORFF'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $25.3 MILLION VERSUS $22 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2DeQOPR) Further company coverage:
* CENTENE TO ACQUIRE COMMUNITY MEDICAL GROUP TO EXPAND ITS PROVIDER ASSETS
* CENTENE TO ACQUIRE MHM SERVICES TO EXPAND NATIONAL FOOTPRINT IN CORRECTIONAL HEALTHCARE SECTOR
Health insurer Centene Corp raised its 2018 earnings forecast, driven by its growing Obamacare business and the recent changes to U.S. tax laws, sending its shares up as much as 7.5 percent in morning trading on Tuesday.
Feb 6 Health insurer Centene Corp raised its 2018 earnings forecast, driven by its growing Obamacare business and the recent changes to U.S. tax laws, sending its shares up as much as 7.5 percent in morning trading on Tuesday.
* DECEMBER 31, 2017 MANAGED CARE MEMBERSHIP OF 12.2 MILLION, AN INCREASE OF 765,300 MEMBERS, OR 7 PCT OVER 2016
Health insurer Centene Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday and raised its full-year earnings forecast due to recent changes in U.S. tax laws and growth in its Obamacare business.
Feb 6 Health insurer Centene Corp reported a 7.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, helped by growth in its Obamacare business and higher enrolment.