Centene Corp (CNC.N)
22 Oct 2018
Health insurer Centene Corp reported a third-quarter profit on Tuesday that edged past analysts' estimates, driven by its acquisition of Medicaid-focused Fidelis Care as well as growth in its Obamacare business.
* Medicaid unit membership rises 22 pct to 8.7 mln, as of Sept. 30
Oct 23 Centene Corp reported a 91 percent fall in quarterly profit on Tuesday, hit by higher expenses.
BRIEF-Centene Corp Says Unit Issued $1.8 Bln In Aggregate Principal Amount Of 5.375 Pct Senior Notes Due 2026
* CENTENE CORP SAYS UNIT ISSUED $1.8 BILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 5.375% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2x8KtI9) Further company coverage:
* CENTENE CORPORATION PRICES UPSIZED OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES
* CENTENE CORP - UNIT COMMENCED AN OFFERING TO SELL $1.7 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026
* CENTENE - CO'S FLORIDA UNIT, SUNSHINE HEALTH, HAS BEEN NOTIFIED BY FLORIDA AGENCY FOR HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION OF ITS INTENT TO AWARD IT A CONTRACT
* CENTENE CORP - COMMENCED AN OFFERING TO SELL $2.6 BILLION IN SHARES OF COMMON STOCK, PAR VALUE $0.001 PER SHARE
Centene Corp on Tuesday cut its full-year forecast due to a delay in closing its $3.75 billion takeover of Fidelis Care, a not-for-profit Medicaid insurer, sending its shares down 3 percent in premarket trading.
April 24 Centene Corp on Tuesday cut its full-year forecast due to a delay in closing its $3.75 billion takeover of Fidelis Care, a not-for-profit Medicaid insurer, sending its shares down 3 percent in premarket trading.