Centene Corp (CNC.N)
Mon, Jan 8 2018
BRIEF-Centene Says Confirms 2017 Guidance, Excluding Expected Benefit Of Tax Reform, That Was Previously Announced On Dec 14, 2017
* CENTENE SAYS CONFIRMS 2017 GUIDANCE, EXCLUDING EXPECTED BENEFIT OF TAX REFORM, THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED ON DEC 14, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2AEWkdr) Further company coverage:
* CENTENE'S WASHINGTON SUBSIDIARY REACHES AGREEMENT WITH STATE OF WASHINGTON
* CENTENE CORP SAYS ON DEC 14, CO AMENDED AND RESTATED ITS EXISTING CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* SAYS DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE ARE EXPECTED TO BE $4.63 TO $4.97 FOR 2018
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings assigned to various Centene Corporation (CNC) insurance company subsidiaries at 'BBB' (Good). The Rating Outlooks are Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation continues to reflect CNC's good financial performance and business profile with top-tier market share in the Medicaid market. Important considerations limiting CNC's rating is th
* Centene Corp says announced "enhanced" organizational structure and appointments of several executives, effective November 16
Centene Corp said on Tuesday that White House moves to cut Obamacare subsidies would knock 7-12 cents per share off the health insurer's fourth-quarter earnings, sending its shares as much as 8 percent lower.
* Shares slump 8 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates share move)
BRIEF-Centene says civil investigative demand was issued to co's unit, Health Net Federal Services by U.S. DoJ in Oct
* Centene says in October 2017, civil investigative demand was issued to co's unit, Health Net Federal Services by U.S. Department of Justice - SEC filing
Oct 24 Health insurer Centene Corp reported a nearly 40 percent rise in quarterly profit as it added more members.