Cairn Energy PLC (CNE.L)
22 Jun 2018
Thu, Jun 14 2018
LONDON Cairn Energy has bought a 50 percent stake in the Agar-Plantain oilfields in the British North Sea from Azinor Catalyst, the companies said on Thursday, amid renewed interest in North Sea assets.
LONDON, June 14 Cairn Energy has bought a 50 percent stake in the Agar-Plantain oilfields in the British North Sea from Azinor Catalyst, the companies said on Thursday.
OSLO, March 7 BASF's oil and gas subsidiary Wintershall, which plans to merge with Russian-owned German peer DEA, said on Wednesday:
- Which is the best resources stock after today's results?
- 3 to buy on Friday's news?
- Are these 3 resources stocks on the cusp of stunning returns?
- 328 Reasons to sell 88 Energy Ltd, Enquest plc and Cairn Energy plc
- Which is the best oil play: Royal Dutch Shell plc, Cairn Energy plc or Genel Energy plc?
- As oil breaks above $50, should you buy Tullow Oil plc, Premier Oil plc and Cairn Energy plc?