Cobham PLC (COB.L)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Dec 13 2017
* COMMSCOPE SAYS FILED PATENT INFRINGEMENT SUIT AGAINST COBHAM IN DISTRICT COURT OF BERLIN RELATED TO DIGITAL DISTRIBUTED ANTENNA SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON British defence supplier Cobham on Tuesday named Paul Kahn, the former Airbus UK boss, as president of its communications and connectivity sector.
LONDON, Sept 26 British defence supplier Cobham on Tuesday named Paul Kahn, the former Airbus UK boss, as president of its communications and connectivity sector.
LONDON British aerospace and defence electronics group Cobham said it may sell two wireless businesses in the next stage of its turnaround plan.
* H1 sales beat expectations, shares rise 5 pct (Adds CEO comments, shares)
LONDON, Aug 3 Cobham, the struggling British aerospace and defence electronics company, said on Thursday it was reviewing the future of its wireless business, which accounts for 10 percent of revenue, in the next stage of its turnaround plan.
- 3 hot shares to buy after today's gains?
- 3 stocks I won't be buying after today's results
- 3 buys whatever the EU referendum result: AstraZeneca plc, YouGov plc and Cobham plc
- Can last week's losers James Fisher & Sons plc (-15%), Cobham plc (-15%) and Halfords Group plc (-9%) kick higher?
- Is today a good buying opportunity for Moneysupermarket.Com Group plc, Cobham plc and Monitise plc?
- Should you buy Halfords Group plc, Cobham plc and Lamprell plc after today's news?