Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG.N)
22 Jun 2018
Fri, Apr 27 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.27 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CABOT OIL & GAS CORP SAYS CEO DAN DINGES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.4 MILLION VERSUS $11.3 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2DM6WZE Further company coverage:
Cabot Oil and Gas Corp reported a quarterly profit that topped analysts estimates, on the back of higher realized prices and increased production.
Feb 23 Cabot Oil and Gas Corp reported a quarterly profit that topped analysts estimates, on the back of higher realized prices and increased production.
Feb 23 Cabot Oil and Gas Corp on Friday reported a smaller fourth-quarter loss, helped by a $242.9 million benefit related to the U.S. tax law reforms.
* ANNOUNCES FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS, EXPANDS SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM AUTHORIZATION
BRIEF-Sanders Capital LLC Reports 6.94 Pct Passive Stake In Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation As Of Dec 31
* SANDERS CAPITAL LLC REPORTS A 6.94 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text : ( http://bit.ly/2BdjKup ) Further company coverage:
HOUSTON, Jan 3 Cabot Oil & Gas Corp said on Wednesday it would increase its quarterly dividend by 20 percent, part of the shale producer's push to focus less on output and more on shareholder returns.
* CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE OF 20 PERCENT