Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG.N)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 3 2018
HOUSTON, Jan 3 Cabot Oil & Gas Corp said on Wednesday it would increase its quarterly dividend by 20 percent, part of the shale producer's push to focus less on output and more on shareholder returns.
* CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND INCREASE OF 20 PERCENT
* CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO SELL EAGLE FORD SHALE ASSETS
Dec 20 Cabot Oil & Gas Corp said on Wednesday it would sell its Eagle Ford Shale assets to a unit of Venado Oil & Gas LLC for $765 million as the oil and gas producer tries to cut down costs.
* Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation announces third quarter 2017 results, provides 2018 operating plan and three-year marcellus shale outlook
HARRISBURG, Pa., Sept 26 Cabot Oil & Gas Co. has settled a lawsuit filed by two families in Dimock, Pennsylvania, who alleged their homes' drinking water became contaminated with methane not long after the company began drilling for natural gas in 2007.
BRIEF-Cabot Oil & Gas Corp announces election of Amanda M. Brock and Marcus A. Watts to its board of directors
* Cabot Oil & Gas Corp - announced election of Amanda M. Brock and Marcus A. Watts to its board of directors, effective immediately
* Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation announces second quarter 2017 results