Capita PLC (CPI.L)
18 Jan 2018
* ANNOUNCED THAT ADMINISTRATION OF ITS LIFE AND PENSIONS BUSINESS WILL BE TRANSFERRING FROM CAPITA TO A NEW SUPPLIER ON 31ST JULY 2018
* PRESS RELEASE REG-CAPITA PLC: TRANSPORT FOR LONDON CONTRACT AWARD
EDINBURGH Shares in Capita hit a 12-year low on Thursday after the troubled British outsourcer cautioned that upcoming work was unlikely to boost profit in the short term, dashing hopes that 2018 would mark its recovery.
* Shares hit 12-year low (Releads with shares, details, comment)
EDINBURGH, Dec 14 British outsourcer Capita said on Thursday it was on track to hit its full-year profit target but said upcoming work was unlikely to provide an immediate boost as the overhaul of its business continues under its new chief executive.
Capita staff represented by British trade union Unite will go on strike after talks with the company over changes to its defined benefit pension scheme failed, the union said on Monday.
Oct 16 Capita staff represented by British trade union Unite will go on strike after talks with the company over changes to its defined benefit pension scheme failed, the union said on Monday.
Capita has picked turnaround specialist Jonathan Lewis as its new chief executive, with a remit to overhaul the British outsourcing firm after a string of profit warnings.
* Shares rise more than 2 percent (Adds CEO comments, new analyst quote)
- Should you buy these under-the-radar Woodford holdings?
- 3 Brexit bargains from the FTSE 100
- 3 dividend growth shares with wide margins of safety
- 3 shares to buy on today's results?
- Will HSBC Holdings plc & Capita plc help you retire early?
- Should you buy easyJet plc, Capita plc and Bovis Homes Group plc following today's updates?