Capita PLC (CPI.L)
Tue, Mar 12 2019
British outsourcing firm Capita said on Tuesday that Australia's Corporate Travel Management had made an unsolicited bid for its travel business.
March 12 British outsourcing firm Capita Plc said on Tuesday it received an unsolicited offer for its travel business from Australian travel company Corporate Travel Management Ltd several weeks ago.
EDINBURGH The British outsourcing market shrank 27 percent to 2.5 billion euros (£2.2 billion) in 2018, weighed down by uncertainty around the nation's decision to leave the European Union, research firm Information Services Group (ISG) said on Friday.
- Should you buy these under-the-radar Woodford holdings?
- 3 Brexit bargains from the FTSE 100
- 3 dividend growth shares with wide margins of safety
- 3 shares to buy on today's results?
- Should you buy easyJet plc, Capita plc and Bovis Homes Group plc following today's updates?
- Will HSBC Holdings plc & Capita plc help you retire early?