Crest Nicholson Holdings PLC (CRST.L)
23 Jan 2019
Wed, Oct 17 2018
Housebuilder Crest Nicholson Holdings on Wednesday warned of lower full-year profit, citing challenges in the real-estate market, and said Chief Financial Officer Robert Allen stepped down.
Oct 17 British housebuilder Crest Nicholson cut full-year profit expectations on Wednesday, blaming a weakening property market in London and southern England, and said its finance chief was leaving, sending its shares sharply lower.
- Will Brexit batter dividends at Banco Santander SA, International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA and Crest Nicholson Holdings plc?
- Should you buy Ted Baker plc, Ashtead Group plc and Crest Nicholson Holdings plc following today's news?
- 3 Great Growth Picks For 2016: Go-Ahead Group plc, Michael Page International plc, Crest Nicholson Holdings PLC?
- Why ARM Holdings plc, Bunzl plc & Crest Nicholson PLC Are Delicious Growth Picks
- Can Homes Plays Taylor Wimpey plc (+36%), Crest Nicholson PLC (+33%) & Rightmove Plc (+73%) Build On 2015's Gains?
- Are Banco Santander SA, Prudential plc & Crest Nicholson Holdings PLC 'Screaming Buys'?