Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO.OQ)
14 Dec 2017
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.29PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
Nov 20 U.S. stock indexes opened slightly higher on Monday, led by gains in technology stocks including Cisco and PayPal.
NEW YORK Wall Street's main indexes rose sharply on Thursday boosted by earnings-related gains in Wal-Mart and Cisco, while a tax bill expected to boost corporate earnings passed its first, if smallest, hurdle. | Video
* Dow up 0.8 pct, S&P 500 up 0.82 pct, Nasdaq up 1.30 pct (Updates to close)
* Dow up 0.83 pct, S&P 500 up 0.86 pct, Nasdaq up 1.38 pct (Updates prices, adds tax bill vote, changes comment, byline)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.55 pct, S&P 0.44 pct, Nasdaq 0.72 pct (Updates to open)
Nov 16 U.S. stocks indexes opened higher on Thursday after two days of losses, driven by strong earnings from Wal-Mart and Cisco.
* Futures up: Dow 68 pts, S&P 7.75 pts, Nasdaq 26 pts (Adds comment, details, updates prices)
Cisco Systems Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, driven by gains from its newer businesses such as security, which more than offset declines in its traditional switches and routers business.