CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)
12 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 15 2018
* CVS PHARMACY MAKES COMMITMENT TO CREATE NEW STANDARDS FOR POST-PRODUCTION ALTERATIONS OF BEAUTY IMAGERY
NEW YORK CVS Health Inc said on Friday that it plans to keep Aetna Inc's headquarters in Connecticut after it completes its $69 billion acquisition of the U.S. health insurer.
NEW YORK, Jan 12 CVS Health Inc said on Friday that it plans to keep Aetna Inc's headquarters in Connecticut after it completes its $69 billion acquisition of the U.S. health insurer.
CVS Health Corp said on Thursday it expects the recent tax reform to boost its cash flow by about $1.2 billion, sending its shares up nearly 5 percent in afternoon trading.
* Shares jump as much as 4.7 pct (Adds analyst comments, conference call details; updates shares)
Jan 4 CVS Health Corp said on Thursday it expects its fourth-quarter adjusted earnings per share to come in at the lower end of its previous forecast range, hurt by the suspension of its share repurchase program.
* CVS HEALTH CORP - FOR FULL-YEAR 2018, COMPANY EXPECTS TO DELIVER CONSOLIDATED NET REVENUE GROWTH OF 0.75 PCT TO 2.5PCT
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.50 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-CVS Health Says On Dec 15, Co Entered Into Term Loan Agreement Providing For Total Term Loan Commitments In Aggregate Principal Amount Of $5.0 Bln
* CVS HEALTH - ON DEC 15, CO ENTERED INTO TERM LOAN AGREEMENT PROVIDING FOR TOTAL TERM LOAN COMMITMENTS IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF $5.0 BILLION
NEW YORK, Dec 17 CVS Corp’s proposed purchase of Aetna Inc will affect decision-making by a majority of large and mid-size U.S. corporations on employee health benefits, a survey by benefits consultant Aon Plc found.