Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL.N)
18 Jun 2018
Wed, Jun 6 2018
NEW YORK Delta Air Lines on Wednesday lowered its second quarter profit forecast due to rising fuel costs, and its shares fell as much as nearly 4 percent before trimming those losses.
* DELTA AIR LINES INC - NEW YORK TRANSPORTATION DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION ISSUED SPECIAL FACILITIES REVENUE BONDS, SERIES 2018 IN AMOUNT OF $1.38 BILLION
* DELTA AIR LINES INC - APRIL 2018 TOTAL SYSTEM RPMS 18.26 BILLION, UP 3.7%
* DELTA AIR LINES INC SAYS CEO EDWARD BASTIAN'S TOTAL 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $13.2 MILLION VERSUS $12.6 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* DELTA AIR LINES INC - DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.305 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Delta 9 Cannabis - Health Canada Has Approved Application For Amendment To Its Cannabis Production And Sale License
* DELTA 9 CANNABIS - HEALTH CANADA HAS APPROVED APPLICATION FOR AMENDMENT TO ITS CANNABIS PRODUCTION AND SALE LICENSE
BRIEF-Delta Air Lines' CEO Edward Bastian Reports Open Market Sale Of 25,000 Shares Of Co's Common Stock On April 20 At $55.335/Share
* DELTA AIR LINES INC'S CEO EDWARD H. BASTIAN REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 25,000 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK ON APRIL 20 AT $55.335/SHARE - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2Jk7cSx) Further company coverage:
Delta Air Lines, Goodyear Tire & Rubber and Lincoln National Corp may have more upside than their discounted share prices suggest, Barron's reported.
April 22 Delta Air Lines, Goodyear Tire & Rubber and Lincoln National Corp may have more upside than their discounted share prices suggest, Barron's reported.
* DELTA BOARD OF DIRECTORS NAMES MICHAEL HUERTA AS NEWEST MEMBER