Dassault Systemes SE (DAST.PA)
16 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 28 2018
* TO BUY INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR OF SOLIDWORKS SOLUTIONS OF DASSAULT SYSTEMES
* Replaces Falcon 5X cancelled in December over engine delays
LE BOURGET, France, Feb 28 Dassault Aviation said on Wednesday that it was in talks with French engine maker Safran over delays in the development of the Silvercrest engine, which it has blamed for a decision to cancel its Falcon 5X business jet programme.
* ALFRED KÄRCHER GMBH & CO. KG CHOOSES DASSAULT SYSTEMES' 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Dassault Systemes expects a strong start to 2018 after fourth quarter revenue from new licences grew by a better-than-expected 16 percent, boosted by growth in its mid-market product design software Solidworks.
Feb 1 Dassault Systemes expects a strong start to 2018 after fourth quarter revenue from new licences grew by a better-than-expected 16 percent, boosted by growth in its mid-market product design software Solidworks.
* Q4 TOTAL REVENUE (IFRS) EUR 910.4 MILLION, UP 4 PERCENT YOY
Jan 31 Dassault Systemes said on Thursday its new licences revenue for the full-year came in slightly above its own estimates, mainly boosted by strong brands like Solidworks.
* Thibault de Tersant named Senior Executive Vice President and General Secretary
BRIEF-Dassault Systèmes Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement With China Aerospace Science And Technology Corporation
* DASSAULT SYSTÈMES SIGNS STRATEGIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH CHINA AEROSPACE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION